Frequently Asked Questions - Investors
- Q: What stock exchange is Internet America listed on and what is the Company's stock symbol?
- A: Internet America's common stock is traded on the Over the Counter Bulletin Board under the symbol GEEK.
- Q: What is the cusip number for Internet America common stock?
- A: The cusip number for the common stock is 46058Y-10-9.
- Q: How can I obtain an investor relations packet from Internet America?
- A: To receive an investor relations packet, request information online.
- Q: Can I purchase shares directly from Internet America?
- A: Internet America does not offer a direct stock purchase plan. If you are interested in purchasing shares in Internet America, please contact your broker or visit any of the online brokerage firms that can be found on the Internet.
- Q: Does Internet America have a Dividend Reinvestment Plan ('DRIP')?
- A: Internet America does not currently issue dividends on common stock or offer a dividend reinvestment plan. Internet America does not anticipate paying cash dividends in the foreseeable future. Any future payment of dividends would be at the sole discretion of the Board of Directors and subject to the limitations of applicable law.
- Q: Who is Internet America's Transfer Agent?
- A: American Stock Transfer and Trust Company acts as Internet America's Transfer Agent. All correspondence concerning changes of address for shareholders or transfer of shares should be directed to:
American Stock Transfer and Trust Company
59 Maiden Lane
New York, NY 10038
- Q: Can I get analyst information from Internet America?
- A: No. Internet America does not distribute analyst information to the public. Analyst information can be obtained by contacting the firms responsible for the research. Please note that any opinions, estimates, recommendations or forecasts made by these analysts are theirs alone and do not represent the opinions, estimates or forecasts of Internet America or its management. Internet America does not endorse or concur with the information supplied by these analysts nor with the conclusions or recommendations arising from any such information.
- Q: If I am a shareholder, will Internet America discount my service?
- A: Internet America does not offer service discounts to shareholders.
- Q: Where can I get more information aboutz Internet America?
- A: The SEC's EDGAR database (http://www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml ) contains all of Internet America's public filings which includes our regular 10-Qs and 10-Ks as well as registration statements and proxy information. You may also request information online, or by writing to us at:
Attn: Investor Relations
P.O. Box 690753
Houston, TX 77269-0753